Saturday, June 27, 2009
Class Discussion
I remember form class when we went over the article, "Gospel Visions of Earth". I really enjoyed this article. What I have noticed growing up was probably the most spiritual experiences that I have had before my mission took place in nature. I have lived by the beach my whole life and whenever I felt like the world was unfair I would take my surfboard out in the ocean and just float there and ponder about life. It was the best thing for me, and the thing is there is nature everywhere that you live. From the ocean to the mountains, rivers to lakes, beauty is all around us. The great thing about art is that there is no certain box that it has to fit into, some like abstract, others do not get it. Some people enjoy photography and others painting. The great thing about it is that everyone is right. There are no bad art and good art. Art expresses our feelings hence all art is great. Anyway i really enjoy this class, and I know that i am going to learn so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I liked what you said about nature. I can relate to you a lot with that. The california beach is one of my favorite places to be. I love listening to the crashing of the waves and looking out towards the low low red sun going down and just being in awe, great place to go and ponder. I also agree that beauty is everywhere and for everyone of us.
ReplyDelete